The EcoPad® EP3636-3 is a 36x36x3 in. black plastic pad designed as a mounting base for condenser equipment. It is made with 98% recycled, UV inhibited material resulting in an environmentally friendly, weather resistant equipment pad. EcoPad is injection molded from polypropylene, creating a pad that is lightweight, but durable. It is constructed with generous ribbing for optimum strength and self leveling ground support.
- EcoPad® is environmentally friendly, made from 98% recycled plastic
- EcoPad® is made from plastic (polypropylene), resulting in a pad that is lightweight and durable
- Engineered with uniform and generous ribbing for level loading, optimum strength and self-leveling ground support
- Unaffected by UV exposure or extreme weather
- A subtle texture on pad surface prevents unit slide
- Each pad is constructed with its size in raised letters on the side of the pad for easy identification
- Tested per ASTM D2299 with refrigerants, synthetic canine urine, compressor oil or salt solution.
- Drillable making it easy to secure equipment to the pad if necessary
- Made in the USA